Monday, March 31, 2008

Thing 7

I'm back!  I had shoulder surgery in the middle of March and wasn't up for much until now.  I'm still working one handed and slowly but while I'm off work I can finish the Things!

We use email a lot to communicate between staff of course, and we offer email notification to patrons.  But we have a lot of people who prefer the phone for various reasons.  I have two teens in my TAG who don't have computers at home.  

I love the webinars!  We have a very tight training  budget in our system and this is a great option.

2 comments:

--Deanna said...

Sorry to hear about your surgery - surfing and blogging one-handed makes this just that much more of a challenge, for sure!! The multitypes are plotting to offer a "second chance" this spring/summer, so if you aren't able to complete all 23 this time around I hope you'll give it another try!

m&M said...

Excellent news about another chance to finish this summer. I will keep trying to finish but it is slow going one handed.